- Accelerate the growth of companies seeking angel investment;
- Increase the number of investment-grade companies;
- Accelerate private capital investment in Oklahoma companies;
- Position more Oklahoma-based companies to attract later stage investment and create high-paying, private sector jobs
- Catalyze the growth and formal structure of more angel groups in Oklahoma
- Provide angel investors additional capital to close investment rounds.
- Committed leadership team located in Oklahoma with significant related experience;
- Committed to successfully growing a company in Oklahoma;
- A viable plan for securing follow-on financing needed to successfully grow the company;
- A market-based, private investment commitment by one or more angel investors and/or angel groups providing significant co-investment.
Evaluation Criteria: Plans presented by eligible companies and entrepreneurs will be evaluated by i2E using nationally accepted diligence standards based on the quality of the plan and a demonstrated likelihood to achieve the following outcomes in Oklahoma:
- Accelerate the growth of a company in a high-growth industry sector;
- Leverage angel investment;
- Develop solutions to solve key business and technical milestones to position the company for additional venture capital funding and market penetration;
- Strengthen one or more of Oklahoma’s high-growth industry sectors; and
- Create and retain high-paying, private sector jobs.
Funding Available: The financing request should be specifically and narrowly outlined in a plan submitted to i2E. Individual investments will not exceed 50% of the total investment round. Investments will be in the form of preferred equity or convertible debt and have size limitations and are deal specific.
To start the process of possibly becoming a client, please complete this on-line inquiry.